"Generate PDF" works, but cmd doesn't

From: Pedro Pessoa
Subject: "Generate PDF" works, but cmd doesn't
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 21:51:14 -0700 (MST)

Hello!
I want to generate pdf from lilypond files via cmd, so I can run it with
AutoHotKey.
My test file works on Frescobaldi and with the Generate PDF context menu.
I'm using Windows 7 and running cmd with Admin privileges. The ">lilypond"
command returns the version and help context. When I execute ">lilypond
test.ly", it returns:

"GNU LilyPond 2.18.2
Processing `test.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Interpreting music...
Preprocessing graphical objects...terminate called after throwing an
instance of
 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  std::bad_alloc

way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information."

---

The test.ly contains nothing but:
"\version "2.18.2"

\relative c''{
  a16 a g g a4
  e'16 e b b e4
}"

Doesn't seem like a lilypond bug, since it can render the file with other
methods.
Any ideas?