Re: score with linea

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: score with linea
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 07:41:20 -0700

On 2018-10-04 7:18 am, Torsten Hämmerle wrote:
I actually used the raw … /raw tags because I thought it a good idea.
Obviously, this code remains hidden in some environments.

Not familiar with those tags. I'm on a text-only email client, so I sometimes have to check the archives at lists.gnu.org or, as a last resort, hit up nabble. (I'm not a fan of nabble's shady pop-unders, so I tend to avoid the site.) But either way, I didn't see any code snippets, so something must have gotten eaten by an Internet grue. ;-)

I did learn something though, that it is not necessary to explicitly set the line count if you specify the positions.

-- Aaron Hill