Re: Braille scores

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: Braille scores
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 20:35:22 +0200

Hello Hwaen and Aaron,

Thanks Aaron for the very useful link at www.brailleauthority.org.
What I meant by non confidential examples is exactly that, small scores with
full Braille Music code and the corresponding western, graphical scores.

IIUC the original post about MusicXML export, translating MusicXML to Braille
would be welcomed by blind musicians. Is that so?

Last questions : in a programming language a C or Python, what should one write
as character strings to obtain the code for example Example 1.8.1-1, and what
font or tool should one use to get it displayed as shown in the PDF doc?

Thanks!

JM