Re: ScholarLY

From: Craig Dabelstein
Subject: Re: ScholarLY
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 05:51:17 +1000

\setOption stylesheets.span.use-colors ##f
did the trick.

Thanks Urs

On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 15:40, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:

Am 17.10.2018 um 03:00 schrieb Craig Dabelstein:
Hi all,

Is this the right code to use to turn off the colors in ScholarLy? I'm using the latest version, but I'm using the \editorialMarkup commands.

This line is having no effect. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong somewhere.

\setOption scholarly.annotate.use-colors ##f

Does it really have *no* effect? I can't reproduce that, so you should provide a MWE.
However, what you will probably want to do in addition is

\setOption stylesheets.span.use-colors ##f

because the span provides its own coloring. Concretely: the span colors the whole annotated music _expression_ while the annotation colors the *anchor* element *on top* of that.

HTH
Urs

Craig

--