Re: Force text on line without using \textLengthOn

From: Davide Liessi
Subject: Re: Force text on line without using \textLengthOn
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 12:44:41 +0200

Il giorno ven 26 ott 2018 alle ore 11:55 Urs Liska
<address@hidden> ha scritto:
> make-with-dimensions-markup (where is this
> defined? I don't find this with git grep???)

`git grep with-dimensions` finds
scm/define-markup-commands.scm:(define-markup-command (with-dimensions
layout props x y arg)

I might have a similar problem, i.e., automatically add
\stopTextSpanner commands to mimick \tempo with TextSpanner (see
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2018-10/msg00238.html)
Although I can offer no insights at present, I'm definitely interested.

Best wishes.
Davide