Re: MarkLine and bar numbers

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: MarkLine and bar numbers
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 10:44:12 -0400

Hi Simon,

> If bar numbers are in the Staff context, start-of-line marks will be
> displaced as if to accommodate Score bar numbers, even if there are none.
> Anyone?

Yeah, this is a thorn in my side, and has been for years. Never had the time to
track down MWEs etc. to post a bug — instead, I tend to hack my scores, or use
edition-engraver tweaks to fix the "floaters".

Would love to see this one squashed for good. Happy to help however I can.

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info