Re: interlocking/overlapping HorizontalBracket

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: interlocking/overlapping HorizontalBracket
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 12:44:21 -0400

Hi Harm,

> Of course you could use a second Voice.
> Or use a second Voice like below, although very cumbersome.
> […]
> I'd love someone would demonstrate a better way.

I just tried it. Unfortunately, it becomes unmanageably cumbersome (effectively
impossible) once the main voice has anything else (e.g., lyrics) attached to it
— as my real-world scenario does.

I think I’m going to go with a custom context, and see if I can make the code
as sugar-y and simple as possible to input.

Thanks,
Kieren.

p.s. I would still love for spanner-id to be implemented for HorizontalBracket
— that (I think we would all agree) is "the better way".

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info
‣ email: address@hidden