Re: Line-breaking with non-aligned barlines

From: David Sumbler
Subject: Re: Line-breaking with non-aligned barlines
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 22:20:43 +0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Morley <address@hidden>
To: David Sumbler <address@hidden>
CC: lilypond-user <address@hidden>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 22:25:42 +0100

Am Mo., 29. Okt. 2018 um 12:10 Uhr schrieb David Sumbler <
address@hidden>:

> [...]

Well, a minimal example demonstrates a certain behaviour. In this case
the too long "second beam" which should be a beamlet.
It does it in a shorter way compared to your code below. Nothing else.

In the same mail I provided some code as a workaround to shorten the
second beam to a beamlet.
In a followup I provided a more general coding:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2018-10/msg00406.html

So I don't understand what you're asking.

<snip>

My apologies.  I misunderstood the relevance of the minimal example.
In the light of your latest email, I now see that it was a minimal
demonstration of the problem; I thought it was intended to be a minimal
solution to the problem.

Thanks for all your attention to this, and indeed for the actual
workaround.

David