Re: Omitting specific symbols from key signatures

From: Adam Good
Subject: Re: Omitting specific symbols from key signatures
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 14:43:59 -0400

Thank you Torsten, unfortunately this doesn't satisfy the criteria of #3 request, working across transpositions. If I ask for:
\key c \KeySig

...it prints a ces in the key signature. Although irrelevant, the example I'm giving is much much simpler than my actual needs which involves key signatures for Turkish makams and microtonality. So far I'm only running across two makams that have this issue. Anyway, being able to solve my simple locrian example will show me the way.

Basically I want to suppress output of that one lonely accidental.

Thanks again!

Adam