Raising all metronome marks

From: Ben Bradshaw
Subject: Raising all metronome marks
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 21:52:09 -0600

Hello,
I like my tempo markings to be a bit higher than the default in lilypond. I'm struggling to figure out how to globally raise them. I can do it locally with \offset Y-offset 3 for instance, of \tweak Y-offset #3, but I can't get it to work globally. I've tried \override MetronomeMark.Y-offset = #3 as well as \offset Y-offset 3 MetronomeMark , but neither seems to work. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ben