Re: Frescobaldi?

From: Mats-Olof Liljegren
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi?
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 13:45:57 +0200

I use Frescobaldi on all of my Macs with slightly different operating systems. It works well, but I'm concerned about the future. Unfortunately, I'm not a programmer, so I can't contribute with coding. This is exciting, perhaps a bit too exciting, considering how we'll be able to continue with Lilypond. Is Frescobaldi the most common tool on Linux, or what do the majority of Lilypond users use?

Regards
/MO