lingot-devel

Re: [Lingot-devel] Audio Estimators

From: Jairo
Subject: Re: [Lingot-devel] Audio Estimators
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 16:12:32 +0100

Hi, Martin.

The problem is not the availability of a specific library for python; the problem is finding the library itself! Coding a python wrapper for a C library is the easy part of the task.

Maybe the core of LINGOT be useful for your purpose in the way it can inspirate yourself to develop a estimation algorithm. Nowadays, LINGOT only works for one note at a time, but the algorithm is accurate and can be useful.

If you have any idea to guess polyphonic notes, you can share your thoughts with us if you want. We can make, all together, a powerful tool that can be used in a wide spread of musical applications.

Best regards.
Jairo.