lingot-devel

[Lingot-devel] Voice Pitch

From: éléandar
Subject: [Lingot-devel] Voice Pitch
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:28:08 +0200

Hello,

I'm a bass player as well as a singer and i use your wonderful software !

I have some suggestions on Lingot.

When i'm training my voice, i would like lingot to give me the note that i'm actually doing with the octave number like C4, C5 ...

Also, the note name could be colored in red when it is consider false and in green when it is consider acceptable.

I had a look to the preferences and it seems that we can give a scale. Could it be possible to parameterize Lingot to name note with the octave number ? In this case, could you help me to do that please ?

Regards,
Laurent SCHWARTZ