linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] PKG_EXT forbidden m4 pattern + ilbc not found

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] PKG_EXT forbidden m4 pattern + ilbc not found but linked
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 16:28:28 +0200

Hello,

Thanks for the tip about PKG_EXT. I had this problem too and the only
workaround I've found was to run autoconf twice ! (for some reason the second
time it does not complain) I'll change the name and see if it improves.
Concerning the ilbc support, it's still experimental and I did not checked
that my build script were working correctly in all case.
Thanks for reporting the problem, it saves time.
Simon