linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] @INTLTOOL_SERVER_RULE@

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] @INTLTOOL_SERVER_RULE@
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 11:14:40 +0100

Hello Strk,

On by debian nstable machine, I have this intltool package:

$dpkg -s intltool
Package: intltool
Section: devel
Installed-Size: 352
Maintainer: Jordi Mallach <address@hidden>
Architecture: all
Version: 0.35.0-2
Replaces: xml-i18n-tools
Provides: xml-i18n-tools
Depends: gettext (>= 0.10.36-1), patch, automake1.7 | automaken, perl,
libxml-parser-perl, file
Conflicts: xml-i18n-tools
 Automatically extracts translatable strings from oaf, glade, bonobo
 ui, nautilus theme and other XML files into the po files.
 .
 Automatically merges translations from po files back into .oaf files
 (encoding to be 7-bit clean). The merging mechanism can also be
 extended to support other types of XML files.

If it is not installed when running autogen.sh, then configure fails with the
problem you describes.
I don't understand why it does not work for you after this package is
installed.
What is your version of intltool package ?

SImon