linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Re: linphone

From: jak jak
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: linphone
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:26:42 +0200

HI,

some tar archives come from GNU.org, other from other FTPs site (get all news sources!)
For building it's:
automake-1.9.6
bash-3.2
autoconf-2.61
m4-1.4.10
make-3.81
texinfo
gettext
intltool
libtool
pkg-config
sharutils
tar

for compiling, it's
libosip2-2.2.2 (newer source are sehr bad)
jack-audio-connection-kit & samplerate (for advanced sound system)
speex (not too old version for a new linphone : conflicting prototypes!)
and linphone (of course)

other utils are : libsndfile,libfreebob, libpcap, PERL support, perl-XML-Parser

Good luck!

Best regards
JAK