linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] yet another macos sound code for mediastreamer

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] yet another macos sound code for mediastreamer2
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:37:16 +0200

Hi Hiroki,

THank you again for this valuable contribution.
About the gui: I have made a new gtk+ interface using libglade-2 (the gui is
created from XML file).
THis new interface works perfectly with the windows gtk port, there are goof
chances that it'd be also the same on MacOS X.
Source code is in cvs, into gtk-glade/ directory.
If you have time to try it, don't hesitate !

Simon