linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Linphone (Windows) crashes when I open Chat window

From: Vadim Plessky
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone (Windows) crashes when I open Chat window, enter text and press Send
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 22:37:37 +0400

Hello,

Linphone (Windows) crashes when I open Chat window, enter text and press Send
Version: Linphone 3.3.2/Windows
OS: Windows Vista 32-bit, all updates installed

Bug is 100% reproducible.
There are no any error messages from Linphone before crash.

I can test version for Linux as well, if there are RPMs for OpenSUSE 11.3 available
Version in OpenSUSE repository is one-generation behind.

Best regards,
Vadim Plessky