linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Intercapt microphone path

From: Andre Courchesne
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Intercapt microphone path
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 20:22:45 -0400

Hi,

I need to modify the iPhone version of Linphone in such a way that I can do a process on the microphone input data prior to that data going through the rest of the Linphone path.

The process I need to do on the data is fairly simple but I need to do it on uncompressed data and dta that had not gone through the coded process.

  Any hints on where in the code I could insert my code or a hook?

  Thanks,

Andre