linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] c code in the submodules

From: Ava Dula
Subject: [Linphone-developers] c code in the submodules
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 19:26:47 +0200

Hi all,

I just started investigating iphone code of linphone. I am familiar with the objective C and xcode. I also saw the other project reference in the main xcode project. I can update the code from the inner project and run make commands to build. I can even debug that code using xcode (which is not a comfortable tool as a debugger). I just want to ask if you are using any other IDE for writing or compiling c code that linphone uses. What is the common way that you developers use. Is it the one that I also do with xcode? or a more comfortable and easy way exists?

This may be a discussion thread more than a question :) I am open to any suggestion.

Thanks..