linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] linphone iPhone debug

From: リントクヘイ
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone iPhone debug
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 23:27:14 +0900

Dear guys

   Hello,Nice to meet you all. I am a beginnig liphone developer on the
iPhone platform with Xcode.

I have some problems when debugging the source downloaded from git
(linphone-iphone).
I follow instructions from the README file but some error happen when "make
-f  builder-iphone-simulator.mk  all &&  make -f  builder-iphone-os.mk  all
&&make -f builder-iphone-os.mk delivery-sdk
"   .

the error message is :

cd
/Users/rintokuhei/Documents/linphone-iphone/submodules/build/..//externals/osip
&& ./autogen.sh
/bin/sh: ./autogen.sh: /bin/sh^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
make: ***
[/Users/rintokuhei/Documents/linphone-iphone/submodules/build/..//externals/osip/configure]
Error 126

I want to know how can I do with the problems.Can you tell me ?
I will be very glad if you can