linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Transparent rendering and plugins

From: Philipp Simmler
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Transparent rendering and plugins
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 08:32:17 +0100

Hi guys,
I am currently trying to find a voip software which allows me to use video telephony. I wrote a small application in c++ using opengl to display content, this content should now be transported to an other place. Thus i would like to,
1) write a plugin in this sip client which can transport my videostream
2) the recipients should be able to render parts of the image transparent.

Could you please tell me if linphone could be used for that purpose?

Greetings philipp