linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] User Input Capabilities

From: Raust Tamatea
Subject: [Linphone-developers] User Input Capabilities
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 12:24:12 +0200

Hello,
I'm working on an application using mediastreamer2 / ortp / osip.

My problem is about working with DTMF. My application can send / receive DTMF with a phone and each tones are detected correctly.
Now I need to implement user input string from H245 like :
    - nonStandard,
    - basicString    [0-9, *, #],
    - iA5String,
    - generalString,
    - dtmf    [0-9, A-D, *, #],
    - hookflash,
    - extendedAlphanumeric

I can't find any relevant information on the internet about this type of input string (except for dtmf and basicString), for example wich characters are autorized for each type. Do you have any informations about this input types and if I can implement them in my application with mediastreamer and the dtmfgen filter ? Perhaps it's only possible to use dtmf and basicString ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards.