linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] Adding half-duplex preemptive operation option

From: Pedro Sanchez
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Adding half-duplex preemptive operation option to Linphone
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 17:07:47 -0400

From the documentation page:

#Enables echo limiter
#this basically consists in lowering the mic input (in software)
#when the speaker level is below a certain threshold
#the attenuation is made proportionnal to the speaker detected level

Shouldn't this be the other way around? lowering the mic input when the speaker level is *above* a certain level. That is, we mute the mic when the other end is talking, which is what I need.

--
Pedro