linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] How do I compile oRTP for Android?

From: Guillaume BERAUDO
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] How do I compile oRTP for Android?
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:41:42 +0200

Hi,

> I'm trying to compile oRTP for Android. In the github repo there's no
What github repo are you talking about?

> configure file, only configure.ac and the tarballs at nongnu.org have
Configure.ac is for non Android distributions.

> no Android.mk file. What do I have to do to compile the sources for
By the way, the 3.4.3 version is very old and you may better start with
the git version. There you will find the Android.mk.
You may also have a look to linphone-android repository.
See http://www.linphone.org/eng/download/git.html

> Android? I assume I somehow have to generate a configure file, run it
> and then make & make install followed by ndk-build. Is that correct?
No, there is no make && make install stuff on Android.
Only ndk-build.

Are you planning to use only the oRTP library?

Cheers,

Guillaume