linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Blackberry Version Compliation issues.

From: David Lake (dlake)
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Blackberry Version Compliation issues.
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 07:29:15 +0200

Hi

I’m trying to compile the Blackberry jlinphone application on Eclipse.  Compilation is successful, but the application doesn’t run in the Blackberry 9700 Simulator.

I am using the Blackberry JDE v6.0.0 and the latest Eclipse.

I have a number of issues with the current Blackberry application on a real 9650:

-          The speaker check-box doesn’t work, and selecting it causes the program to hang

-          In certain disconnect scenarios, media carries on streaming to the phone even after the application is shut

-          No support for Bluetooth headset.

I have the application succesfully streaming to/from an Asterisk 1.8 system using AMR-NB codec.

Could you provide some assistance as in how to setup the IDE so that I can start debugging the SIP issues please ?

Thanks

David

(Note – this is a personal not a business request).