linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] About dynamic add output filter when ticket is run

From: Scott Zhang
Subject: [Linphone-developers] About dynamic add output filter when ticket is running
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 14:05:15 +0800

Hello.
   I am writing an application using mediastreamer2. My application works this way, at first, one window of my applications is doing video communication with one person on another computer. Soon I want to use another windows to talk to anther person. And soonI want to use the third window.
   So now I have 3 windows talk to 3 different people. Because I only have one mic and camera. So they all 3 will hear and watch same content from me. So (thinking)instead of start 3 graphs to catch(if possible). I want to start one graph because before RTP filter, add a TEE filter to duplicate the encode steam to 3 and send by rtp to 3 people. But at first I only want to talk to1 person. So the questions, is it possible to add more RTP filter to the end of graph without stop the graph? (stop and restart may work but user will loss some data. )

Thanks.
Regards.
Scott