linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Linphone echo cancellation.

From: Evgeny Ivanov
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone echo cancellation.
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 11:32:56 +0300

Good time of day.

Some days ago I had described a problem with the echo cancellation on my Samsung Nexus S, Android version 4.
The problem was that a remote side can't hear my voice approximately 5 seconds since beginning of call.
There is something like low gurgling instead of the voice.

Yesterday I was able to test "Linphone for Android 2.0" on Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Android version 4.1.1.
The described problem also repeated.

Has anybody observed this problem?

Thanks.