linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Small patch

From: Yannack
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Small patch
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:29:55 +0100

Hello everybody,
I am new to this list, so sorry for the intrusion.
I have written a very small patch I would like to submit (for the gtk part). However, I have seen I am supposed to agree to a contributor agreement. Can I just state that I agree to it ?If so, let it be know: I agree to the contributor agreement. If this is OK, I can then send my patch :) Here's hoping you like it. If not, please tell me what you expect exactly...
Regards
Yannack