linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Queries regarding Linphone Android

From: Yakub Moriswala
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Queries regarding Linphone Android
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 20:37:33 +0300

Hi Team,

I am new to this mailing list and I am new to the Android too. I have few queries regarding to Linphone Android.

1. Does Linphone requires root access on device ?
2. Can we use Openfire server instead of OpenSIPS ?
3. Can we run OpenSIPS with dynamic IP ?
4. Which SIP server is fully compatible with Linphone ? Please suggest.

Thanks,

Yakub