linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] linux / nvidia / glx video

From: Jonathan Rosser
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linux / nvidia / glx video
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 09:35:08 +0100

We have updated our code to the current git version, and find that video calls only display black.

It seems that the video output filter has been swapped from MSX11Video to MSGLXVideo, is this known to work properly? This change occurred in commit dc277c.

I would like to have the opengl rendering working, in order to do some overlays on top of the video window.

Our systems are Ubuntu 12.04 with the proprietary nvidia driver.

Regards,
Jonathan.