linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] Documents on how to use linphone APIs to get f

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Documents on how to use linphone APIs to get functionality in the C coding
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 08:51:28 +0100

Hello,

You'll find documentation for the C API here: http://www.linphone.org/docs/liblinphone/
And more broadly, all dev docs are located here: http://www.linphone.org/eng/documentation/dev/

For examples of usage, take a look at the `linphonec` source that is in your linphone source tree.

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/
sip:address@hidden

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 8:27 AM, JALINDAR <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello All,

I have cross compiled linphone for my embedded platform.
Now I want to use this linphone.a as a library to write code for VoIP calling function.

so Is there any documents on how to use linphone APIs to get functionality in the C coding ?

any link or tutorial will be helpful.

Thanks in advance