linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] how to make linphone iOS sdk from the source code

From: Suraj Thomas
Subject: [Linphone-developers] how to make linphone iOS sdk from the source code
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 10:51:45 +0530

Hello ,
I am new to linphone.i have followed this link(http://shallwelearn.com/blog/build-linphone-for-iphone-and-ipad/) to build linphone iOS SDK source code.I am able to run the project and it works fine.The file is around 2 GB in size.is it possible to extract linphone iOS sdk from the source code .please help because there is absolutely no documentation on this issue outside.I am using Xcode 5.1 and iOS 7.1,mavericks 10.9.4