linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] how to extract linphone iOS sdk from the sourc

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] how to extract linphone iOS sdk from the source code
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 20:07:06 +0200

Hello,

The generated libraries are in the liblinphonesdk/ directory after a successful compilation.
You can find nightlies of this liblinphonesdk here : http://linphone.org/snapshots/ios/

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/
sip:address@hidden

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 7:23 AM, suraj_k_thomas <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello ,
I am new to linphone.i have followed this link(http://shallwelearn.com/blog/build-linphone-for-iphone-and-ipad/) to build linphone iOS SDK source code.I am able to run the project and it works fine.The file is around 2 GB in size,is  it possible to extract linphone iOS sdk from the source code .please help because there is absolutely no documentation on this issue outside.I am using Xcode 5.1 and iOS 7.1,mavericks 10.9.4