linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] About wizard.php

From: Zhang, Yu (Floyd)
Subject: [Linphone-developers] About wizard.php
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 01:55:18 +0000

Hi all,

I am looking into the linphone android code, and I saw this line in WizardFragment.java:

XMLRPCClient client = new XMLRPCClient(new URL(context.getString(R.string.wizard_url)));

<string name="wizard_url">https://www.linphone.org/wizard.php</string>

The file wizard.php is quite useful for the account saving or user registration. My question is: is it possible to share the file wizard.php so that I could know some detail about the user registration process?

Thanks,

Floyd