linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] building sdks for iOS

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] building sdks for iOS
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 11:49:39 +0100

Hi Anton,

Home-brew for Linphone is pretty experimental, we are using it internally only
since this week so do not expect it to work fully immediately.

In a first time, can you try to build linphone-iphone instead, which is simpler
to build and confirm whether it works for you?

Thanks.

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications