linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] trying to make setup.exe on Windows

From: Yaakov Goldberg
Subject: [Linphone-developers] trying to make setup.exe on Windows
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 12:14:58 -0500

I got past the "Keith" problem which turned out to be a MingW issue. The solution is to remove all *.la files containing keith in \MinGW\lib.
Now I was able to make and make install, and had a running program.

I know wanted to create an executable that could be delivered to others, but ran into a number of problem with the make file. The log of "make setup.exe" is attached. It shows a number of missing files and libraries, starting with "cp: cannot stat `/usr/local/bin/freetype6.dll': No such file or directory"

Thanks for advice/help.

Yaakov