linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Source code for Android

From: Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Source code for Android
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 10:50:16 +0100

Just for information, which project did you try to clone from Github?

We have "official mirrors" on github under the BelledonneCommunications organization, but there are many old mirrors from individuals that are not up to date (which I suspect you tried to clone).
We only recently pushed these mirrors, so they don't show up first in the search results of Github (don't hesitate to star them, this will make sure they do show up).

I just tried cloning the linphone-android repo from there: https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/linphone-android.git and it works perfectly fine.

In the future, if you want to clone from Github, use the repositories under this page:
https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications

Regards,