linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] support for x86 processors

From: William Hutchison
Subject: [Linphone-developers] support for x86 processors
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 08:21:07 -0600

I wanted to use a Dell Android tablet to test Linphone, and it uses an Intel x86 CPU. Since the linphone build produces x86 .so files, I assumed this would work automatically. What I found was the the org.linphone.mediastream.Version class only lists ARM processors, so the loader doesn't even look for the x86. I manually added the "x86" to the list returned by Version.getCpuAbis and it works fine. It seems appropriate to add it to your code there since it only has any effect when there is an x86 processor, and it's critical for that, unless I'm missing something.
   Bill Hutchison