linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Liblinphone (iOS) stopped working with Chrome

From: Artem Iglikov
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Liblinphone (iOS) stopped working with Chrome
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2015 02:49:26 +0600

Hello,

We discovered that video from liblinphone (iOS) doesn't work with the
current version of Google Chrome (44.0.2403). The same app did (and
does) work with the previous version (43.0.2357). We are using sipjs on
the Chrome side. Video codec is VP8. The call is established
successfully and we can see video from Chrome on iOS, but we can't see
video from iOS on Chrome. Strange thing is that iftop shows that there
is some traffic that looks like video (by the amount of bandwidth
consumed) flowing from iOS to Chrome.

Is this a known issue? Is there a known solution to this problem?

--
  Artem Iglikov
  address@hidden