linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer2 Videostream crash

From: Duchesko
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer2 Videostream crash
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 15:20:31 -0700 (MST)

A little update:

So i tried a few different Payloads this is the only one, which isn't
crashing:

If I use this, the program doesn't crash, but when I start it twice, with
different ports:

    - the 1.  program opens a window, with the webcam stream in the lower
right corner.

    - the 2. program opens a window and the whole window is the webcam
stream.

This is the output of the 1. program:

This is some of the output of the 2. program (the stream I started last).

Im going to try this on 2 Systems tomorrow.