linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] Belle-sip DNS Via TCP Issue

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Belle-sip DNS Via TCP Issue
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 17:55:17 +0200

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for sharing your in-depth analysis of this issue but also providing a
Python script! We definitively have to deal with this issue, however the code
which handles that (dns.c in belle-sip) was not written by us, and is quite
handy.
We will take the time to properly review this issue; I added it to our bug
tracker to not forget it and we will investigate it as soon as possible.

Again, thanks a lot for your message,

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications