linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Linphone on android doesn't work via VPN(PPTP or L

From: Kiselev Fedor
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone on android doesn't work via VPN(PPTP or L2TP)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 16:35:13 +0300

Hi All,

I noticed the odd problem with Linphone on Android. Unfortunetly Linphone don't use VPN settings from pptp server. It looks like the problem is connected to multiple ip addresses on android.
 For example if VPN is active , Linphone is trying to connect to DNS server of mobile carrier instead of DNS which was received over VPN. All other applications on Android  work perfectly and use correct settings when VPN is active.

What is wrong with Linphone ?

I tried to set use_nat=1 but no effect. Any ideas how to fix it ?
[net]
use_nat=1

Thank you!