linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] How to use H264 stream directly from my camera? (h

From: Richard Perez
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How to use H264 stream directly from my camera? (hardware encoded H264 stream)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 19:21:47 +0200

Hi everybody,

I'm using a camera with an integrated H264 hardware encoder. I can use pixel format H264 in v4l2-ctl

I'm working on a raspberry pi 2 so the CPU ressources of very limited and i would like to know if I feed linphone with my H264 hardware stream, will it reencode it or will it send it directly (passtrhough).

For the moment i can't test because i'm struggling with the H264 codec and the python wrapper on raspberry.

Could you help me?

Best regards

Richard