linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Ubuntu to mac migrate, problem to build linphone a

From: Sirvan Paraste
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Ubuntu to mac migrate, problem to build linphone android
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 18:05:05 +0300

I have customized linphone android on ubuntu. Every thing was ok till lastday I have decide to migrate to mac OS X.
I have copied the project directory from the linux and placed it in AndroidStudioProjects/ in the mac device.
I import the project and no problem with the built it. but when I used the client to call, when the user answer the call app crashed and it prompt that LinphoneCoreFactory is null and it is not initialized yet.

I tried too make the project with command line but there is problem too, I don't know if make the linphone project will help me to solve the problem,

Could u please help what should I do to overcome this problem ?

thank you.