linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Problem with audio channels starting sometimes

From: Stuart Roe
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Problem with audio channels starting sometimes
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 09:43:41 +0100

Devs,

Can anyone point me in the direction I should be looking.

I have a problem such that if I place a call from A to B, then the audio is connected successfully, both parties can be heard.

If the call is reversed (B calls A), then one half of the audio doesn't set up. The channel from A to B is operational, but the B to A isn't heard. Sometimes, both channels fail, with linphone dropping the call shortly afterwards.

Environment details:

Both A and B are running Windows Linphone

Both A and B are behind NATing firewall/routers.

SIP communications is via TCP and the various messages can be seen passing though the SIP server.

STUN is being used.

If I've missed any appropriate details, please let me know.

Stuart