linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Notifications in iOS not working

From: Roberto Cocchiararo
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Notifications in iOS not working
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 21:17:49 +0000

Hi there

I am testing the app on my windows Notebook (windows 10), android phone (Galaxy Note 8, android 7.1.1) and iPad (ios 11.2.6).

All is fine except on apple's platform.

I can use the app just fine, and when it is in the foreground nothing seems wrong, but when i press the home button i get no notifications for incoming calls.

If i am being called and open it, i suddenly get the incomming call screen.

If i missed calls, i get notifications about that after opening the app.

Is this normal? I tried it on a friend's iPhone 6s and also on an iPhone X.

I tried by enabling and disabling "push notifications" for the account (I am using a Nec SV9300 as the server).

Thank you.
Roberto Cocchiararo