linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] iOS 10 and above when the app is killed - did not

From: Gaurav Kabra
Subject: [Linphone-developers] iOS 10 and above when the app is killed - did not receive linphone call.
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 20:10:09 +0530

Hi Team,

In iOS 10 and above when the app is killed or app goes in background for more than a minute we did not receive linphone call.

In didReceiveIncomingPushWith this called when we get push from server so in this method we added the code:

 LinphoneManager.instance().connectivity = none
               LinphoneManager.instance().setupNetworkReachabilityCallback()  //setupNetworkReachabilityCallback
                LinphoneManager.instance().resetLinphoneCore()
                LinphoneManager.instance().refreshRegisters()
                LinphoneManager.instance().startLinphoneCore()
                LinphoneManager.instance().becomeActive()  //setupNetworkReachabilityCallback
                socketConnection.startAccepting()

let currentCall = linphone_core_get_current_call(LinphoneManager.linphoneCore())

So here we are getting nil in this currentCall object which should not be nil. We got the 2 in the status for registration but unsuccessful in connecting call.

When app goes in background we called this method: LinphoneManager.instance().enterBackgroundMode()

PFA snippet of code as well. Awaiting for your earliest response.

Best Regards
,
Gaurav Kabra
CasaDigi
Mobile: +91-9425421193
Ext: 871

Disclaimer:-
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for person addressed to. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.