linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Need help regarding SDKs for Video and Voice Calls

From: Piexxi Technology
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Need help regarding SDKs for Video and Voice Calls
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 23:11:02 +0530

I want to implement video and voice call facility in my Android and iOS app and came to linphone.org through Google. I want to know that is the SDK available for Android are fully Java based or Python based? Do I have to build APIs for video and voice calls? And SDK for iOS are swift based or not?

I may sound amateur, actually I am new in developing and learning new things on my own.

Thank inĀ advance.