linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Auto confirmation error

From: Dan Behrman
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Auto confirmation error
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 10:14:16 -0400

I tried sending a SMS to myself from google voice to number registered on linphone for android. The SIP termination is through anveo. Google receives several scrambled responses. Actual reesponses sent from linphone to google work fine, but they come with a mix of scrambled messages. If the message is a bot (like one that sends a confirmation code) it results in a constant back and forth autoresponse of thousands of messages. It is my understanding that this is the automatic receipt notification that is somehow getting scrambled or not interpreted properly, possibly by my SIP termination. But there is no option to disable it. We should have that option.

Dan